Tuesday 3 September 2013

(NEWS) "I Wear Revealing Clothes To Satisfy My Husband" - Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi




It seems everywhere she goes, whispers and controversy follows. Recently, she got tongues wagging for her mode of dressing. 

According to her;
“My current marketer (Galaxy) released a life performance, Amazing Grace, where City People gave me an award as The Best Gospel Singer For the Year. People started criticizing me from churches, telling me that the way I dressed in that video was inappropriate. 

They even said because I now apply makeup that I would go to hell. And funny enough I have been putting on earrings since I came out with Oore Ti O Common, I have been putting on trousers to follow my husband wherever we go,except church programmes.But what about my husband, won’t I dress to satisfy him? 

My husband does not complain. He actually complains whenever I put on something like (Iro and Buba).

He prefers it when I wear western clothes. He will even come back home and tell me whatever he saw ladies put on outside that he will like me to wear.

I can’t be going out shabbily dressed because I am singing gospel music”she squealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment