Thursday 27 March 2014

(NEWS) Nollywoods Actress And Singer Stella Damasus Quits Facebook….[See Reason]


Nollywood actress and singer, Stella Damasus has shut her Facebook account down.

Stella Damasus made this known on Instagram, and said that someone had been using
her Facebook account to ask for money.

“Just to let you know that I am shutting down all my Facebook accounts. And I really mean all. Please spread the word and let your friends know that after today, any stella Damasus on Facebook is not me.

I need to protect my self and image the best way I can as some impersonators have started using my name to collect money from innocent people who want to get into the movie industry.

I would rather sacrifice my Facebook accounts than have people think that I would do such a thing. Lots of love to you all and God bless you” she wrote on her Instagram.

Its really bad how Nigerian celebs have to cry about this all the time, what do you think is the cause of this impersonation and whats the solution?

because i don’t think  she did the best thing by shutting down her Facebook account,  what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment