Saturday 21 December 2013

(NEWS) Desmond Elliot Joins Politics! Set to Contest Under Labour Party In 2015


As you read this, Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot has joined the Labour Party. The actor who is a solid follower of Jimi Agbaje is not only canvassing for him to be the next Governor of Lagos State, but he is also contesting for a seat in the House or Reps. under Surulere constituency, in Lagos. 


Desmond BB’s status has mostly been around politics lately, here are part of his words on BB; Well, I want a better and more comfortable LAGOS. I’m willing to exchange my ‘in-action’ and ‘silence’ to speak up for a leader who will give me the Lagos of my DREAMS. I have established that making Jimi Kolawole Agbaje governor, is one of my priorities and I’m off to work on that. Join the MOVEMENT!!Its JAYKAY 2015 The hope has begun”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment