Wednesday 11 December 2013

(NEWS) Justin Bieber Compares Media “Attacking” Him to Bullying


Bieber went on to address the constant gossip and tabloid reports about his personal life, and said he thinks this latest film collaboration between him and director Jon Chu will accurately show what’s really going on behind-the-scenes.


“I think ‘Never Say Never’ showed hope and I think ‘Believe’ is [about] how you get back up when you fall down and, really, that story of what’s going on behind the scenes,” Justin explained.

“People don’t get to see me living as a 19-year-old boy. … I’m still finding myself and when I have the media attacking me every day, it’s no [different] than bullying that happens in school,” he added. “I think this movie really shows who I am as a person. … I make mistakes growing up. I’m not perfect; I’m not a robot. People forget I’m a human being [and] I have to make mistakes and grow stronger.”

No comments:

Post a Comment