Wednesday 11 December 2013

(NEWS) Yemi Alade Opens Up on her Relationship with Sexy Singer Dipp to Vanguard

Yemi Alade


In a recent chat with Vanguard’s Kehinde Ajose, Yemi Alade spoke about her career, musical journey and her relationship with the RnB singer Dipp.

Check out what the Johnny crooner had to say below:


Is Yemi tying the knots very soon?
When it comes to relationship at the moment, I am in love with my career than anything else. Let me make the money first, give me time. I will definitely let you know.

What is your relationship with Dipp like?
Dipp is a cute guy, and “Rock Your Body” is an excellent song. The video by Gambit was just awesome. The chemistry is believable ? The truth is that Dipp is a good friend of mine . I believe I am a great actress and he is great actor for putting up that believable act in the video. Nothing is going on between us.

Interesting! She is in love with her carrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment